new member intro

leatherneck358

Reaction score
Member of
BOONE AND CROCKETT
Hunted
NORTH AMERICA
Greetings to all -

I am a career US Marine and lifelong hunter. Have traditional bowhunted all over North America and have a dream of doing it in Africa - either with bow or rifle!

Since 9/11 I have been deployed in Iraq four times and three in Afghanistan. In Spring 2012 I head to the Trans Sahal region for an assignment. Looking forward to keeping in touch with this forum for opportunities after my assignment.

Thanks for a GREAT website - I am a huge fan already...

Semper Fi,

Colonel George Bristol USMC

Welcome to AH!

George, welcome to AH.
Keep in touch and stay safe.

Thanks for your service and sacrafices.
Mike

welcome to AH

leatherneck, I am former US Army, don't let anyone fool you, we all appreciate what you do and have done, love and best regards to all of you. Buy you a beer when you get stateside. Let me know if you are in the St. Louis area.

Welcome to the forum, leatherneck !

Thanks for your service and welcome to AH!

Colonel Welcome to AH! Retired SGM here Thank You For Your Service. Keep your head low and hope to see you in Africa.

Welcome aboard Colonel. I highly respect what you do and have done for our country. I have a cousin currently serving his second tour in Iraq. Keep up the good work.

I am also an avid bowhunter, but it's been quite a while since I used traditional equipment. Good luck on your safari when you get a chance to go. I've only been to Africa once, but it was with my bow so if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

nd

Welcome to the Forum Colonel!

Stay safe out there.

Africa with bow sounds great not to take anything away from the rifle hunters but bow hunting just get's me pumped up LOL.

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Welcome to AH Colonel George Bristol!

Welcome. The Sahel region must be interesting to see as few people probably have the opportunity to visit the area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunnyOkn64

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois