New member from Texas

Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome, enjoy your "first Safari" might as well start saving now for the next one. It kind of gets in your blood.
 
I looked at their web site, some prices are ok, others are outrageous.
 
Welcome Crozierk. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy!
 
Welcome Crozierk! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side Crozierk! Have fun planning!
 
Hey everyone. I think I may have been fortunate to win a 5 day plains game hunt in South Africa this morning. Still working out details but looks like it's actually happening! Been doing some research and ended up here, looking forward to finding more good info!
Congratulations, enjoy every minute!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,316
Messages
1,572,652
Members
169,599
Latest member
MarquisBig
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top