Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, Mexico, New Zealand, Namibia
Just found this site and it seems to have alot of useful information. My wife and I are heading to Namibia in September on our first safari so I might be asking a few questions. Booked with Reveille Hunting Ranch for a leopard for the wife and plains game for both of us.
Dustin

Dustin - welcome to the site! You are going to enjoy Namibia - it will be a great first experience. Did I understand correctly that your wife gets to hunt the Leopard? What a thrill - that is high on my "list" as well. The plainsgame hunting will be an adventure also. Let me know if I can help with any of your travel arrangements.

Hi Lori, can you arrange the travel for me from India to San Antonio - Texas and back, as I am planning to take a Predator Hunt in June 10 for a week and can you offer a good boar hunt in Texas?

Best Regards

Monish

Monish - e-mail me with the details where you will fly from, dates, etc. and I'll definitely see if I can help you with the airfare.

Welcome Dlove. Check out my website for lots of info about hunting in Africa and travelling in general. I am an ex-Namibian and can give you lots of info. Give me a call.

Welcome aboard from the cold, snowy north country. Although I hear you guys are getting some snow down there right now too. You'll love the site.

nd

Welcome to AH Dlove! Feel free to ask any questions. Also upon your return, don't forget to share with us some of your pictures...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KathrinMcG

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!