New member from MO

WoodencrossIII

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hi I’m new to the forum and I live in the US in Missouri. Became interested in possibly hunting in Africa someday and this forum always popped up in my google searches so decided to become a member, I’m a life long hunter of deer and elk and other small game animals but someday Lord willing I’d love to go to Africa and take my sons hunting too. Thank you for letting me join and I’m looking forward to learning great things.

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH WoodencrossIII! Well, you're just one step closer to hunting in Africa. Glad to have you join our community.

Welcome to AH

Giday Woodencrosslll and welcome to the A H forums.

Welcome to AH.

WoodencrossIII, good for you planning to take your sons on a grand Africa adventure! You will never regret it!
Welcome to the AH forum! An excellent place to start your plan!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH! You'll find the members here to be a most jolly, respectful and knowledgeable group of people. Looking forward to hearing your hunting reports from Missouri, most of the hunting in the United States I know about comes from the MeatEater Netflix show :D

Hello Woodencross111, you are welcome to AH and welcome to Africa any time. Remember we have bird shooting and game fishing too, sea and fresh water.

Hello WoodencrossIII,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudeWjg34

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross