New member from Illinois

Good luck with your rabbit hunt.
Welcome to AH.

Fell into the rabbit hole on this site. Been hunting archery whitetail and turkey with my father sense 15. I now have the old man convinced that we are going to Africa together. Now we just need to decide where and what trophies to hunt for!
This will be more like an aardvark hole (100 times bigger) :sneaky::LOL:
Welcome to the site.
Let us know if we can be of any help in answering some questions you certainly will have before you go.
Sincerely
Hans de Klerk
DE KLERK SAFARIS

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH, what part of Illinois are you from,,Go Bears

The advice my PH gave to me: Ernie, if the metal is hot, bend it"! You will have a BLAST when you go!

Welcome to this great site.....you will enjoy it for sure.....!!!!

Dear Im_Jonesin
Welcome to this great Forum.
...enjoy the excitement of the planning process of a potential safari to Africa...
On this Forum you would find a lot of information that would assist you in the planning process.
Enjoy reading the hunt reports.
Happy planning...and straight shooting.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome lm_Jonesin! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.

Welcome to this great forum Im_Jonesin! Enjoy the site!

Have fun planning Im_Jonesin, welcome to the posting side!

Welcome Im_Jonesin. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarrenGril

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.