JWF

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Life DSC, Life SCI, Life WSF, Life RMEF, Life NRA
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, North America, Argentina
Great website with super resources and contributors! Enjoyed meeting Jerome and his lovely wife at the convention in Reno a few months ago.

My wife and I are going to the Limpopo Region of SA in a few months. Second safari for me and my wife's first trip to Africa. She accompanied me to Argentina for some big game hunting almost two years ago, and really enjoyed the stalking. So, now onward to SA.

The list for this hunt: kudu, warthog, eland, zebra, Bushbuck, duiker, jackal and a side trip for Cape Buffalo.

Thanks to all contributors for your great information. I hope to be a good contributor in the future.

JWF

Welcome to AH John! Glad you joined us we'll be looking forward to your report upon your return. We would love to hear about your last trip and see the Pics just a little warning we love lots of pics here. Good luck Hope your wife enjoys it as much as mine does.

gday jwf welcome and enjoy the site.
my wife is doing her first african adventure this year also.
love to hear about hunting argentina .what did you hunt there?

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH, JWF!

Any chance that you are hunting with one of our forums Outfitters?

Take Care,

Marius Goosen.

Welcome to AH John! Glad you decided to chime in and I look forward to your participation.

Welcome to AH hope you enjoy it here and have an awesome trip..... I learnt a couple of year ago not to argue with the missus.... :) and I'm a firm believer in the happy wife happy life philosophy... :)

enough personal stuff hope you have an awesome time.

My very best always.

..:welcome:..John. That 'side trip' should be good fun.

Side trip for Buffalo....
This should be a good story.

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH, John !

Glad to have you on board here. Welcome

Welcome aboard! Brian

Welcome,the Limpopo provice provides excellent hunting.

Thanks for the note, Bob. I will work on posting some photos. By the way, I am in full agreement with your tagline: Enjoy life now--it has an expiration date!

G'day bluey, thanks for the welcome. I hunted with South American Adventure Safaris-Marcelo Sodiro, (2004 SCI Outstanding International PH of the Year). Argentina, Harvested: Blackbuck, Water Buffalo, Red Stag, Mouflon, Fallow Deer, Axis Deer, Four-Horned Ram and Spanish Goat. Will post photos along with African photos soon.

Have a great time with your wife in Africa this year. Let me know how you do!

Thanks for all of the welcome messages. I appreciate it! Happy hunting to each of you, John

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadSimpso

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg