New member from Cameroon

RomainD

AH member
Joined
Jul 27, 2021
Messages
17
Reaction score
27
Location
Cameroon
Website
faroeast.net
Media
2
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to present myself. We are an outfitter based in cameroon specialized in Lord Derby hunts. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or if you are interested in getting a LDE !

I look forward in answering all your questions!

Regards,

Romain
 
Faro East, welcome to AH! Looking forward to more info on your operation.
 
Welcome to AH! Just read your sponsor page!
 
Faro East, welcome to AH! Looking forward to more info on your operation.
Thank you !! If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me !
 
Hello RomainD,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Hi Velo Dog,

Thanks for the message !

Regards,

Romain
 
Thank you !!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to present myself. We are an outfitter based in cameroon specialized in Lord Derby hunts. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or if you are interested in getting a LDE !

I look forward in answering all your questions!

Regards,

Romain
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Hi RomainD, and welcome. Please can you fill me in on the security situation? My friend has bought his raffle ticket and intends to win, so we are invited along. I just want to know the facts, I am from Africa, and get that there are risks, we just need to know what they are?
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome! Outfitter from Cameroun is refreshemnt on the forum!
Looking fwd to your participation and input!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,934
Members
169,053
Latest member
ElliotWju
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top