New Idea From WildAfricaDecals.com

Whelen, it's called a f@$!#/g Whelen. ... lol....

Thanks Mike. Two of the top 10 for me and put them into one, (africa and alcohol). It's all part of the process to get back to Africa my friend.

well when you make it here bring a few and we will trade for a bushbuck :D Beers:

Have you tried this on a stainless steel drink cup like a Yeti or an Ozark Trail? I'd be interested in one of those.

Would be very interested in getting a set of big five. Let us know the costs. When are you looking to start production.
JTT

I would be interested. I would love to see the plains game set!

Have you tried this on a stainless steel drink cup like a Yeti or an Ozark Trail? I'd be interested in one of those.

That's a great idea and more practical for some of us.

I really like the glasses, but the wife might draw the line if I start throwing out kitchen ware and replacing it with Africa stuff.

wheres my beer mugs???tee hee.

Would be very interested in getting a set of big five. Let us know the costs. When are you looking to start production.
JTT
JTT, the prices for the 16 oz. and 20 oz. mugs will be $17.50 each. The 32 oz. mugs are going to be $19.50 each. Shipping will be based on "estimated" shipping from USPS. I figured while I'm at it, the AH crew gets a special, If you order 5 mugs (regardless of size or animal) the 6th one is free.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats a WHOLE LOT of chemicals I am not set up for. Maybe in the future, but afraid I'd have to build a seperate little room for that. Great idea though buddy

well when you make it here bring a few and we will trade for a bushbuck :D Beers:
Mike, I'll bring more than a few for that deal my friend. We'll fill and empty every one of them too.:sneaky:

There has been a big enough response to the mugs from this and other sources that I will be moving forward with this venture. Please PM me if you are interested. For the choices of animals go to my profile page and then to my photos and make your pick. Thanks to everyone.

Glad to see you on here Scott! I like the idea as well. Good luck with it!
Thanks Scott, good to be back. My internet still kinda sucks, but we found a way, we always do...

Just placed an order for a set of the dangerous 7 beer mugs. Very very cool idea!

How about a list of animals you have. How about a martini glass.
Warthog, Nyala
If you click on my avatar and go to my photos, you can see what I currently have available. Thanks for the inquiry.

Thats a WHOLE LOT of chemicals I am not set up for. Maybe in the future, but afraid I'd have to build a seperate little room for that. Great idea though buddy

But, maybe if you can make the decals a little smaller to fit these Tumbler. I think the stickers would work for the mean time. (y)(y)(y)(y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WaylonTova

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!