New Idea From WildAfricaDecals.com

Hello, the glasses look great. Libby makes a 15 oz. double rocks glass #816cd, they are great drink glasses, I have a set with Whitetails and I could never find African game, They would be great and I would definitely buy them. Thanks Tom
 
Hello, the glasses look great. Libby makes a 15 oz. double rocks glass #816cd, they are great drink glasses, I have a set with Whitetails and I could never find African game, They would be great and I would definitely buy them. Thanks Tom
 
Tom, Thanks for the compliment. These are headed to Austin TX. If you are interested, plese shoot me a PM and I'll shoot you a quote.
 
20160918_171805-1.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,277
Messages
1,570,387
Members
168,879
Latest member
ArnoldHoz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top