New here

Welcome to AH! Glad to have you on board.
 
Hi, i'm a new member, and while i havent hunted Africa yet, its heavy on my list. I'm fully equipped with the proper weapons now for it. I just need to save for the hunt. I'm a Butcher and gun channel youtuber. My Tube doesnt make any money, but its a good hobby. When i do go hunting, the videos will be posted on there. I'm mainly into big bore sporting guns, whether air, black powder, or smokeless powder burning, big bore everything.
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH from Grahamstown, South Africa
I hope you get to experience Africa soon!
Enjoy the excitement of planning.
Best regards
Marius
 
Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
 
Welcome to AH. Enjoy the forum.
Whenever you are ready we would be happy to help you with your planning.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,753
Members
169,152
Latest member
annukana
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top