New here, from CT

ACE (in CT)

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
RSA
It seems to be protocol to introduce yourself, so since I've been reading for a few months and never posted I guess I'm due. I'm really enjoying all of the knowledge and experience shared here.

I'm mostly a Bow Hunter (at least for big game) these days, but I like my firearms and I do own a couple.

My girlfriend and I went on our first trip to Africa (Limpopo RS) this past July and LOVED it (you're all shocked I know)!
Planning a return trip next year and bringing 2 friends who are First Timers with us.

This year, We had some big winds, a day of huge rains, and a couple of blinds not well suited to shooting a bow, and only 5 days to hunt.
Next year it will be 8 days, and I'm trying to arrange better weather, the better Bow Blind issue has been discussed, and hopefully will be less of an issue as well.

Never got an opportunity at a Gemsbok or a decent Nyala, so ... we'll see what next year brings. I know that the right way is to see what you see, and so I'm going back with a very open mind (and a bigger budget).

Chas

Welcome to AH. GOOD LUCK with your next trip.
KRISH.

Welcome ACE, glad to have you be a part of this forum!

Welcome Ace! Congrats on your hunt and be prepared for an addiction that has no cure!

:S Welcome:

Good day, Welcome!

Welcome, I am from the tiny state of CT myself.

Welcome to you! Looking forward to hearing more about you & your hunts!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH.

Welcome welcome welcome

Welcome to AH ACE (in CT)! Nice to have you on the posting side.

CT folks, we should do a meet up. I'm between Essex and W Hartford area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fabrizio_vintage

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you