New guy

Welcome to AH! The members/experts here will answer any and all questions you may have regarding hunting, firearms, ammo, reloading, etc. There is a plethora of wisdom, experience and knowledge here. Use it wisely grasshopper.
 
Welcome to AH shootersss!
 
Welcome to AH! The members/experts here will answer any and all questions you may have regarding hunting, firearms, ammo, reloading, etc. There is a plethora of wisdom, experience and knowledge here. Use it wisely grasshopper.
Where did you get the grasshopper from.
Krish
 
G'day from Australia.
There will be many more members along to welcome you yet.
 
Welcome mate, you will find a bunch of friendly and knowledgeable people here, Also as someone new I know I have. Enjoy.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
shootersss, welcome to the AH forum!
 
Welcome to the forum!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Where did you get the grasshopper from.
Krish
I suspect from an old TV series Kung -Fu. "Grasshopper" was the "Master's" nickname for a neophyte Shaolin priest in training.

BTW welcome aboard Shootersss. AH is sort of like an Encyclopedia, i.e. chock full of knowledge. Look up a subject using the Search function, If you can't find an answer to your questions, just ask. In the meantime please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles you own, do you reload. Do you have any thoughts or plans of hunting Africa, if so what and when?
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,796
Members
169,415
Latest member
ilvigarhamp1983
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top