New Guy

.500Bo

New member
Joined
Sep 3, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
4
Media
40
Member of
Life Member SCI, Life Member NRA, Life Member North American Hunting Club
Hunted
United States, Mexico and New Zealand
I just joined yesterday. I can already tell that I'm going to be spending way too much time on this site.

I'm happy to be here and look forward to sharing with all.

In friendship and good hunting.

Carter

P.S. I posted some photos. Check them out if you get a chance, click here for my photo gallery.
 
Hi Carter,

Welcome to the forum of AH.com . Looking forward for inputs from you end.

Monish
 
Welcome .500Bo,
Your first observation is 100 percent correct and that is that this site is way too addictive. You will find awesome folks here with tons of knowledge.

See you around,

Kind Regards
Marius Goosen
 
Welcome to AH Carter! Looking forward to your contribution and reading your posts.
 
Hello Carter, welcome aboard.
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
.500Bo
Let me join others to welcome you on board. Nice photo gallery.
Regards,
Popo.
 
Welcome to this site. Where was the picture taken of the huge buffalo?
 
Welcome aboard Carter. You are going to love the site.

nd
 
Welcome to this site. Where was the picture taken of the huge buffalo?

Google "Cape Buffalo" and the fourth listing is "Images for Cape Buffalo". You will find it there. There are many great photographs of the dugga boy.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome.
 
Hi Carter
Welcome to AH and all it offer.
Johan
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,935
Members
169,054
Latest member
TrudiPesin
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top