New guy/ old hand

Just joined. Been a hunter/explorer my whole life. Of all the places : no place is like Africa. Just magical. Can’t wait to return in July with Hans and Marie of Deklerk Safaris. Super people, and we trust them. Kalahari and okavanga here we come
Welcome! Be sure to give us a report when you get back.
 
Welcome Paul.

Look forward to hearing about the July adventure.
 
Welcome to the best Hunting, Firearms, and Reloading Website I ever participated in. I hope you enjoy it.
 
Welcome to AH Paul cannon!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Good day, Welcome!
 
Just joined. Been a hunter/explorer my whole life. Of all the places : no place is like Africa. Just magical. Can’t wait to return in July with Hans and Marie of Deklerk Safaris. Super people, and we trust them. Kalahari and okavanga here we come
welcome welcome welcome
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,358
Members
169,342
Latest member
ShennaXgk
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top