New guy from TN

STXhammer

AH member
Joined
Sep 30, 2023
Messages
21
Reaction score
25
Hey everyone I’ve been to Africa once and visit the website frequently decided it was probably time I made an account.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH STXhammer!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Good day! Welcome!!
 
:S Welcome:
 
:S Welcome: to AH!
 
Greetings STXhammer,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you have a spare minute, I invite you to take a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome

What part of Tennessee are you in?
I'm near Johnson City.
 
Welcome to the posting side. Enjoy.
 
Welcome to the family!
 
Hey everyone I’ve been to Africa once and visit the website frequently decided it was probably time I made an account.
Welcome to AH
 
Hey everyone I’ve been to Africa once and visit the website frequently decided it was probably time I made an account.

Enjoy planning the destination for your next safari!

Happy hunting.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,749
Members
169,148
Latest member
MaurineGow
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top