New from Texas

Howdy folks. New member fresh off a trip to the DSC show and trying to work out all the details for my first trip to Africa. Thanks for the add.

Hello Chris Ordner,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best regards,
Paul.
 
Welcome to AH @Chris Ordner!
If we can be of any assistance with US Customs or shipping, please call, email, or send me a message!
 
Welcome to the family and the forum Chris, you are in the right place! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.

New member fresh off a trip to the DSC show and trying to work out all the details for my first trip to Africa.

If there is a way we can be of help to you please feel free to call or send us a message.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard Chris. Sorry I missed your post, I was out of town at the time. Please tell us a little more about you as a hunter. things like what have you hunted previously, what kind and caliber rifle(s) do you own, do you reload. What species are you looking to take in Africa? Have you already booked with an outfitter or are you trying to decide which one to use?
 
Welcome to this great forum Chris! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to AH @Chris Ordner. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,371
Members
169,548
Latest member
LucioPrend
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top