New from N Idaho

Bearskinner

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Just got home from my second Africa Handgun only Safari. Looking forward to heading back, and working on the next trip. Hoping to find fellow Handgun Hunters, and others who enjoy similar hunts. Been lurking on here for quite some time.

Bearskinner, glad you decided to introduce yourself. How about a report on your Africa adventure?
I know of a couple of handgun hunters on here. I’m sure they will speak up.

Welcome to AH Bearskinner! Beautiful Lion in your avatar. Looking forward to your contribution.

Giday Bearskinner and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome to AH @Bearskinner ! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here!

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH! Can I encourage you to write up a hunt report from your handgun Safari?

Welcome aboard neighbor!

Hello and welcome!

I’ll get some pics up, and some details. I told Josh at HHI ( handgun hunters international) I would send him a few stories to put in the bi - monthly mag also. Out mending fence and grading roads before we get covered in white. Then I’ll have plenty of time to read and write.
Can’t go wrong with fellow Hunters, but it is more fun shooting one handed.

Hello Bearskinner,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

welcome welcome welcome

Welcome to the Dark side, cost of admission is a hunt report or two.

Welcome aboard!!

Welcome. Still trying to master two handed shooting. Please post pics and stories when you find time.

Welcome aboard Bearskinner. I agree with you. One handed shooting is fun. In my case it is called Bullseye. I have several 44 Magnum revolvers that I've hunted with, and a 357 Maximum. I've also used a Thompson Center Contender a time or two. However I've never shot any of my hunting handguns one handed. Please post your hunting report and photos when you get the chance.

Welcome to AH, a lot of great hunting opportunities in Idaho!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taigo88poker

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.