New from Mississippi

Cbmom

New member
Joined
Mar 4, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I'm a mom with a daughter wanting to take her Senior trip to SA on a hunt... any ideas or suggestions? She has been in touch with Adolf Kleinhans of Cape Valley Safaris and is looking at a 10 day hunt for kudu, impala, gemsbuck, springbuck and bushbuck..... ANY advice or suggestions will be greatly appreciated...
 
Welcome to AH, Cbmom, I m sure the Outfitters in the forum will contact you.
 
If your looking for a hunt in the cape area give loodt at tootabi an email or look at the website at some packages there.He offers family specials.
 
Welcome to AH... Good luck and I'm sure you'll have an awesome time... Should you have any questions fire away!

My very best always.
 
Welcome to AH. :)

Are you talking this year?

What Time - Dates do you have available?:confused:

We have many good PH's and outfitter's on AH that may be able to help you.

Check the top bar with your daughter and see if one of the great offering would be considered?

Also at the top check to see the outfitter and PH reviews.:thumb:

Have fun :)
 
welcome to the Forum !!! You will certainly find many good people out here ! Get the info revise get advice and make your pick ! It is an awesome experience and something you will cherish forever ! Good luck on the planning !!!

Happy Hunting !
 
If your looking for a hunt in the cape area give loodt at tootabi an email or look at the website at some packages there.He offers family specials.

Welcome to the best hunting forum on the web CBmom. This is the place where you will have all your questions and thoughts answered and receive the best advice.

Good luck with the planning, this is where it all starts.

Warm regards,
 
Welcome to the forum. Your sure to find LOTS of great operators that can offer what your after. Best of luck in the planning!
 
Welcome to AH Cbmom!
 
Welcome to AH. Head over to great deals on hunts worldwide forum and you will have plenty to consider. Most of them come highly recommended by the members.
 
Welcome to AH. Head over to great deals on hunts worldwide forum and you will have plenty to consider. Most of them come highly recommended by the members.

+1

Welcome to AH. :welcome:
 
gday mum .
welcome to a.h
sure wish my mum sent me on an overseas hunt ,for going to school . probly would ve spent more time there , I reckon .
hope you get your girl the deal of deals ,
hope she writes a hunting report on here after the hunt .
mate , impressed with you for doing this , she must be a great kid .....
and of course you ,yourself must be a super mum :thumb:
 
Welcome to AH, there are some great hunts for sale on AH and excellent outfitters. Don't be afraid to ask for advice or help.
 
Welcome to AH,enjoy the planning and feel free to ask questions.
 
Welcome to the forum. I am from Florence, MS just south of Jackson. What part of the state do you live?
You will love Africa. I've been once, heading back this summer.
It's like a disease you catch on the 1st trip.
 
Welcome to AH the absolute best hunting site on the web hands down, many great insights here and more knowledgeable info than can be found anywhere. I used to live in MS, Eupora, MS for 2 years and Hattiesburg for 2 years. My sister still lives in Hattiesburg and is a surgeon tech at Forest General Hospital. I am going to Namibia next year (just booked) you should check out Ozondjahe Safaris, Jerome is great to talk to and references really check out nice
 
Welcome!!!

This is a great place to learn all you need and then some,

+1 on Tootabi and Loodt, especially for the family packages he offers. They are hard to beat!!! Whomever you chose, what a senior trip!!!!!
 
Welcome to the forum Cbmom.
Great wealth of knowledge from the members here, so don't be afraid to ask. You will need nothing more than this website to make this trip a successful one.
All the best in your planning.

I have sent you a Personal Mail.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,346
Messages
1,573,629
Members
169,774
Latest member
AlisiaStei
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top