New from Mississippi

Cbmom

Reaction score
I'm a mom with a daughter wanting to take her Senior trip to SA on a hunt... any ideas or suggestions? She has been in touch with Adolf Kleinhans of Cape Valley Safaris and is looking at a 10 day hunt for kudu, impala, gemsbuck, springbuck and bushbuck..... ANY advice or suggestions will be greatly appreciated...

Welcome to AH, Cbmom, I m sure the Outfitters in the forum will contact you.

Thanks much and can't wait to hear from them!!!

If your looking for a hunt in the cape area give loodt at tootabi an email or look at the website at some packages there.He offers family specials.

Welcome to AH... Good luck and I'm sure you'll have an awesome time... Should you have any questions fire away!

My very best always.

Welcome to AH. :)

Are you talking this year?

What Time - Dates do you have available?:confused:

We have many good PH's and outfitter's on AH that may be able to help you.

Check the top bar with your daughter and see if one of the great offering would be considered?

Also at the top check to see the outfitter and PH reviews.:thumb:

Have fun :)

welcome to the Forum !!! You will certainly find many good people out here ! Get the info revise get advice and make your pick ! It is an awesome experience and something you will cherish forever ! Good luck on the planning !!!

Happy Hunting !

If your looking for a hunt in the cape area give loodt at tootabi an email or look at the website at some packages there.He offers family specials.

Welcome to the best hunting forum on the web CBmom. This is the place where you will have all your questions and thoughts answered and receive the best advice.

Good luck with the planning, this is where it all starts.

Warm regards,

Welcome to the forum. Your sure to find LOTS of great operators that can offer what your after. Best of luck in the planning!

Welcome to AH Cbmom!

Welcome to AH. Head over to great deals on hunts worldwide forum and you will have plenty to consider. Most of them come highly recommended by the members.

Welcome to AH. Head over to great deals on hunts worldwide forum and you will have plenty to consider. Most of them come highly recommended by the members.

+1

Welcome to AH. :welcome:

gday mum .
welcome to a.h
sure wish my mum sent me on an overseas hunt ,for going to school . probly would ve spent more time there , I reckon .
hope you get your girl the deal of deals ,
hope she writes a hunting report on here after the hunt .
mate , impressed with you for doing this , she must be a great kid .....
and of course you ,yourself must be a super mum :thumb:

Welcome to AH, there are some great hunts for sale on AH and excellent outfitters. Don't be afraid to ask for advice or help.

Welcome to AH,enjoy the planning and feel free to ask questions.

Welcome to the forum. I am from Florence, MS just south of Jackson. What part of the state do you live?
You will love Africa. I've been once, heading back this summer.
It's like a disease you catch on the 1st trip.

Welcome to AH the absolute best hunting site on the web hands down, many great insights here and more knowledgeable info than can be found anywhere. I used to live in MS, Eupora, MS for 2 years and Hattiesburg for 2 years. My sister still lives in Hattiesburg and is a surgeon tech at Forest General Hospital. I am going to Namibia next year (just booked) you should check out Ozondjahe Safaris, Jerome is great to talk to and references really check out nice

Welcome!!!

This is a great place to learn all you need and then some,

+1 on Tootabi and Loodt, especially for the family packages he offers. They are hard to beat!!! Whomever you chose, what a senior trip!!!!!

Welcome to the forum Cbmom.
Great wealth of knowledge from the members here, so don't be afraid to ask. You will need nothing more than this website to make this trip a successful one.
All the best in your planning.

I have sent you a Personal Mail.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leonslab

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.