New from Illinois

buckbull

New member
Joined
May 2, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
8
This forum came highly recommended by JimP so I thought I would check it out. I'm a dreamer at this point; but with both kids away at college I'm finding myself with more time to pursue hunting adventures. Looking forward to learning about African hunting with aspirations to go in a few years.
 
Welcome to AH! Your friend was correct in recommending this forum. I've learned so much here.
 
Welcome to AH, lots of knowledgeable people here.
 
Welcome, sure glad to have you here!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH buckbull! Enjoy exploring the site.
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Giday buckbull and welcome to the A H forums.
 
We welcome you! Blessings!
 
Welcome from another new joiner. I have found so much great information on the forum since joining. Hope you have a similar experience. Every time I want to start a thread, I ended up finding something via the search where my questions are already answered!
 
Welcome Buckbull! I am also recently new and from Illinois. Must say I have become addicted to this site. So so much information and a ton of knowledgeable people. And someone always responds quickly. You are never left hanging here.
 
Welcome to AH. Lots of useful info.
 
I'm a dreamer at this point; but with both kids away at college
We celebrated our kid’s graduation by going to Africa. It was a great way to get the Team Fet CFO to cut loose the funds. It was an emotional moment for her. :D Beers:

:S Welcome::S Welcome::S Welcome:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,269
Messages
1,571,081
Members
169,253
Latest member
VARGeri003
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top