New from Illinois

Welcome to AH!!
 
Welcome to AH buckbull, what rifles do you have?
Nothing too interesting.

Weatherby Vanguard Sub-MOA in .338 winchester magnum
Tikka T3 Hunter in .300 winchester magnum
CVA Scout 2 in .350 Legend (straight wall only for whitetail deer hunting in Illinois)
Weatherby Vanguard Sub-MOA in .30-06
Remington 7600 in .30-06

Of those, I prefer the Tikka.
 
Welcome to AH! I've hunted with @JimP in Africa. He's a legend...... in his own mind. LOL
 
Hello buckbull,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you have a spare moment, take a look into the Khomas Safaris web site.
Hopefully it will further enhance your dreams of Africa.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
This forum came highly recommended by JimP so I thought I would check it out. I'm a dreamer at this point; but with both kids away at college I'm finding myself with more time to pursue hunting adventures. Looking forward to learning about African hunting with aspirations to go in a few years.
Welcome to the forum. You have come to the right place to learn about hunting in Africa. But reading stuff here will soon have you wanting to be more than a dreamer. Happy adventures! Sue Tidwell
 
Welcome aboard!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,393
Messages
1,574,908
Members
170,192
Latest member
sc88tuyensinhnganhan3
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top