New AZ member

Welcome! What animals did you take on your first hunt?

Thanks everyone - @Whiskey1 - kudu, gemsbok, hartebeest, impala, bushbok, steenbok, blue and black wildebeest, white and common blesbok, jackal, warthog & springbok.
 
Welcome to this great forum @flat8! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome @flat8! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH flat8! Glad you found us and joined our community.
 
Greetings -

Been lurking around for awhile and learning lots from this group!

I have traveled to Africa a half a dozen times over the past 20 years, but I have only hunted once (plains game) in RSA about a decade ago. I had a fantastic experience and loved every minute of it.

Since then, I've been focused on the US West but I find myself dreaming of another trip to Africa. Right now, I've got this itch for a swamp buffalo hunt in Mozambique . . .
Welcome! For the finest in old style free range hunting, have a look at our web site and allow us to arrange your dream Namibian plains game safari.
 
Welcome to AH!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,083
Members
169,491
Latest member
citydancecorpsyouth
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top