New around here

Welcome to AH Redheadkentuckian!
 
Greetings Redheadkentuckian,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you can spare a minute, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

IMG_8545.png
IMG_8096.png
IMG_8080.png
IMG_6782.png
IMG_6321.png
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8624.png
    IMG_8624.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 140
  • IMG_8429.png
    IMG_8429.png
    9.1 MB · Views: 132
  • IMG_8097.png
    IMG_8097.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 122
  • IMG_6325.png
    IMG_6325.png
    7.5 MB · Views: 125
  • IMG_6320.png
    IMG_6320.png
    7.3 MB · Views: 132
  • IMG_6316.png
    IMG_6316.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0318.png
    IMG_0318.png
    10.7 MB · Views: 124
  • IMG_5390.png
    IMG_5390.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 126
  • IMG_5164.png
    IMG_5164.png
    2 MB · Views: 113
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH! Glad to have you on board.
 
Welcome and look forward to your participation!
 
Good morning, everyone

I am from kentucky and young by most standards at 25. I graduated grad school recently and am just now starting to make good money which means the days of only bird hunting are coming to an end. I have a bear trip scheduled for here in an America this year and hope to hunt in Africa someday for plains game. I recently went to a taxidermy expo and bought a blesbok wall mount and it lit a fire under me that won’t be extinguished until I get to see this beautiful continent.

I plan to learn as much as I can from you all and hopefully get to hear some great stories.

Thanks all
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
Thank you all for the kind words. This is a treasure trove of information and am loving to read as much as I can. My wife isn’t on board.. just yet so to say. I think she is going to talk me in to a photo safari. Hopefully the guides there can explain better than I can why it is good for the economy and wildlife
 
Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here with us!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,376
Members
169,345
Latest member
HyeFabela5
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top