Need some PH help/info

observe

Contributor
AH ambassador
Joined
May 24, 2011
Messages
15,386
Reaction score
58,048
Media
141
Articles
35
Member of
SAHGCA [Skilled Hunter qualified-Cum Laude], Handgun Hunters Association of SA, SAGA, Primitive hunting [Spear @ Bow]
Hunted
R.S.A,Namibia,Venda
Dear all
I've received this plea for help from a friend from afar....

Willem, I have a little question if you dont mind... My son Willhelm 21 y/o is studing his last year at the agriculture college in Sweden (we are Swedish but living in Bulgaria) and during last year he was doing his practice time on Lumbkele and Lalibela farm in Grayhamstown in South Africa. He realy like the country and living in S-A and now he have plans to go to some of the Proffessional Hunting schools there ? I dont know Willem but can you perhaps recommend some good ph school ? Or do you know whith one that can be the best ?

He send a mail to PHSA but they did not answer him....


Can anyone in the know please suggest a good PH training facility/school in SA that can help this young man?
[You can send me the PH training facility details by pm also if you so wish]

much appreciated
 
thank you very much!
 
Willem,

This is not what she is asking but you might show her Steve's book.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
thank you very much pieter,wheels,bricburn
 
thank you very much pieter,wheels,bricburn

Pleasure, some advice it does not matter where you obtain your licence. It matters what you do when you have it.Best wishes to your friends son.
 
I would strongly recommend Jacques Greeff from Eastern Cape Professional Academy of Hunting. His Academy is 25 km from Grahamstown where Willhelm seemed to already have spent some time getting to know the area. When I my training with Jacques we had two Swedes on the course dong their PH qualifications.

You can contact Jacques on:

Tel /Fax +27 46 645 2713
Cell Phone 082 925 4526
E-mail : jgreeff@eastcape.net
Website: East Cape Plains Game Safaris.
 
Pleasure, some advice it does not matter where you obtain your licence. It matters what you do when you have it.Best wishes to your friends son.
Very true. Alot of SA citizen PHs have licenses and haven't had the opportunity to use them. Seems there is an over supply of qualified PHs.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,660
Members
169,801
Latest member
KieraDeVis
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top