Nebraska Newbie

HuntingFreak

AH senior member
Joined
Oct 5, 2023
Messages
67
Reaction score
136
Location
Nebraska
Media
11
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
DSC, SCI, DU, NRA
Hunted
South Africa
Hello all!

I joined last year and have finally been joining in on the discussions. My wife and I went on our first trip over to South Africa last August and had a life changing experience with Jannie Otto Safaris. I plan on posting a review along with a write up from our adventure.

Thanks for all the great info. I cannot get enough of Africa!

Best regards to you all.
 
Welcome, look forward to reading your report on Jannie Otto
 
Hello all!

I joined last year and have finally been joining in on the discussions. My wife and I went on our first trip over to South Africa last August and had a life changing experience with Jannie Otto Safaris. I plan on posting a review along with a write up from our adventure.

Thanks for all the great info. I cannot get enough of Africa!

Best regards to you all.
Welcome to AH
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH HuntingFreak!
 
Good day! Welcome!!
 
Welcome to AH! Nice to have you on the site.
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome-I’m excited to read your report and see lots of pictures-
 
G’day from Australia
 
Welcome aboard!
 
:S Welcome: who was your PH ?
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Greetings HuntingFreak,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I look forward to your hunting report and photos.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,164
Members
169,272
Latest member
chlorchipcapsbe1985
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top