jamyhunts.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI, DSC, NAPHA
2020 COVID-19 RELIEF HUNTING PACKAGES

NAMIBIA IS OPENING FOR INTERNATIONAL TOURISM FROM 1 SEPTEMBER 2020

Finally some good news! Namibia will re-open the Hosea Kutako International Airport for international tourists from 1 September 2020. Hunters and tourists will be allowed to enter Namibia under certain light conditions. Travellers will have to present a negative COVID-19 test not older than 72 hours prior to boarding flights to Namibia. There will be no quarantine period when entering Namibia.

Don’t miss out on these once-in-a-lifetime deals on buffalo, elephant, leopard, hippo and plainsgame. These special rates will only apply for 2020 as part of a relief fund for Jamy Traut Hunting Safaris. Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information on travel conditions, special prices and available dates.

This is your opportunity to make the most of this bizarre year.

For more enquiries, please contact us on email: info@jamyhunt.com or phone : +264 81 737 6501

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there Jamy,
Good to see you posting here again. Great news about Namibia opening up. Looks like some flights will be available soon too. I would suggest that perhaps you make some offers here. For the right deal some of us might go to the trouble of traveling to hunt. Asking us to contact you reduces the number of potential clients. Give us a great reason to come hunt with you despite the inconvenience. Good luck.
Bruce

Hi there Jamy,
Good to see you posting here again. Great news about Namibia opening up. Looks like some flights will be available soon too. I would suggest that perhaps you make some offers here. For the right deal some of us might go to the trouble of traveling to hunt. Asking us to contact you reduces the number of potential clients. Give us a great reason to come hunt with you despite the inconvenience. Good luck.
Bruce
Hi Bruce,

Thank you for your reply.
Sure is good news for Namibia. We have a few clients with already booked flights, so it seems like things are happening.

Thank you for the advice. I agree that with prices, it might sound more attractive.
We weren't sure where to start, as we have quite a few packages in quite some different hunting areas.

But here goes. Here is some packages that we offer:

PACKAGE 1: Waterberg buffalo hunt
  • Minimum of 10 hunting days
  • Day rate: US$ 950 (excl 15% VAT) per day
  • Buffalo trophy fee: US$ 5,000 if shot or wounded

PACKAGE 2: Kaokoland plainsgame hunt (PACKAGE)
  • 7 hunting days
  • Trophy animals included: Hartmann Zebra, Springbok, Kudu and Steenbok
  • Package cost: US$ 5,500 (all inclusive)

PACKAGE 3: Kaokoland leopard hunt
  • Minimum of 14 hunting days
  • Day rate: US$ 500 (excl 15% VAT) per day
  • Leopard trophy fee: US$ 7,000 if shot or wounded

PACKAGE 4: Waterberg plainsgame hunt (PACKAGE)
  • 7 hunting days
  • Trophy animals included: Eland and giraffe
  • Package cost: US$ 5,500

PACKAGE 5: Panorama plainsgame hunt (PACKAGE)
  • 7 hunting days
  • Trophy animals included: Gemsbok, Red Hartebeest, Blue Wildebeest, Burchell Zebra, Springbok, Blesbok
  • Package cost: US$ 5,500

PACKAGE 6: Sable and Roan hunt (PACKAGE)
  • 7 hunting days
  • Trophy animals included: Roan and Sable
  • Package cost: US$ 15,000

Observer fee on all packages is US$ 120 (excl 15% VAT) per observer per day.
All packages valid for 2020 ONLY.

We are also open to build new packages.
Hope this helps!

Regards,
Kirsten

Wow, that should get some attention!!! Is the buffalo waterburg or waterberg plateau?

I'll let Jamy answer but i am pretty sure he has the Waterberg Plateau Park concession where some of the largest Cape Buffalo in the world can be hunted!! I think that Buff hunt is listed at less than half price of retail.
Great Deals all around with a very reputable outfit!!

That’s my belief as well. I just wanted confirmation as that may be the best deal anyone will ever see on the waterberg plateau!

Someone needs to suck it up and grab these deals!

I'll let Jamy answer, but I suspect those prices are for Caprivi buffalo and not the plateau (and yes he does have that concession - but those are unique world class, free range animals with corresponding prices and booking list).

However, that is still a hell of a deal, and the 42+ incher in my avatar was taken in the Caprivi with Jamy. It easily made SCI.

$18k+, all in for a Buffalo in that area is is good deal?

If it’s the waterburg plateau it’s an unbelievable deal. If I’ve got it right it’s $9,500 + 15% vat + $5,000 trophy fee. This area is usually at least twice that. If Joe is right and it’s the Caprivi, it’s still a very good deal.

Hi all,
Sorry for the delay in response over the weekend.

Package 1 is indeed for buffalo in Waterberg Plateau Park.
You guys are right, this is surely a once-in-a-lifetime deal for hunting in Waterberg.
Tags is getting filled quickly, but would be great to sell them all.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Wow, that should get some attention!!! Is the buffalo waterburg or waterberg plateau?
We were hoping to get some attention with this one!
This is buffalo in Waterberg Plateau Park.

Reactions: WAB
I'll let Jamy answer, but I suspect those prices are for Caprivi buffalo and not the plateau (and yes he does have that concession - but those are unique world class, free range animals with corresponding prices and booking list).

However, that is still a hell of a deal, and the 42+ incher in my avatar was taken in the Caprivi with Jamy. It easily made SCI.
Thank you for your comment.
Believe it or not, this package is for Waterberg buffalo.
Hope you are doing well!

Thank you for your comment.
Believe it or not, this package is for Waterberg buffalo.
Hope you are doing well!
That is an amazing offer Jamy. Hope someone quickly takes you up on it. Best of luck with reopening.

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for your reply.
Sure is good news for Namibia. We have a few clients with already booked flights, so it seems like things are happening.

Thank you for the advice. I agree that with prices, it might sound more attractive.
We weren't sure where to start, as we have quite a few packages in quite some different hunting areas.

But here goes. Here is some packages that we offer:

PACKAGE 1: Waterberg buffalo hunt
  • Minimum of 10 hunting days
  • Day rate: USD 950 (exlc 15% VAT) per day
  • Buffalo trophy fee: USD 5000 if shot or wounded

PACKAGE 2: Kaokoland plainsgame hunt (PACKAGE)
  • 7 hunting days
  • Trophy animals included: Hartmann Zebra, Springbok, Kudu and Steenbok
  • Package cost: USD 5500 (all inclusive)

PACKAGE 3: Kaokoland leopard hunt
  • Minimum of 14 hunting days
  • Day rate: USD 500 (excl 15% VAT) per day
  • Leopard trophy fee: USD 7000 if shot or wounded

PACKAGE 4: Waterberg plainsgame hunt (PACKAGE)
  • 7 hunting days
  • Trophy animals included: Eland and giraffe
  • Package cost: USD 5500

PACKAGE 5: Panorama plainsgame hunt (PACKAGE)
  • 7 hunting days
  • Trophy animals included: Gemsbok, Red Hartebeest, Blue Wildebeest, Burchell Zebra, Springbok, Blesbok
  • Package cost: USD 5500

PACKAGE 6: Sable and Roan hunt (PACKAGE)
  • 7 hunting days
  • Trophy animals included: Roan and Sable
  • Package cost: USD 15,000

Observer fee on all packages is USD 120 (excl 15% VAT) per observer per day.
All packages valid for 2020 ONLY.

We are also open to build new packages.
Hope this helps!

Regards,
Kirsten
Interested in learning more about your offered leopard hunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KeithustKew

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg