NAMIBIA: Off To Namibia

Beautiful cat and a great write up. Everything you could of wanted in a hunt. Congrats
Bruce
 
View attachment 408301View attachment 408302Windhoek airport is under renovation which it needed for sure. It is clean on the departures side and staff are helpful. The arrivals hall is also being updated and customs is really easy.
Thought future first time visitors to Namibia would like a view of the airport.
Thanks for the info. I plan to be seeing it for the first time in less than 90 days!
Thanks for this great report too, helping bide my time until I can get over there.
Great hunt and congratulations.
Mickey
 
Congratulations on a great leopard!
 
As someone who has a uncontrollable addiction to hunt leopards myself I can definitely associate with the expression on your face.
Well done to you and Pieter for successfully hunting this big old guy.
Like you I think I could now be addicted to this Leopard hunting odyssey! Thank you for your comments sir!
Are your areas east or west of Windhoek?
 
Congrats on the last minute leopard. Shot mine on the last day (14) in Tanzania. Talk about a memory that can’t be forgotten!
 
Congrats on the last minute leopard. Shot mine on the last day (14) in Tanzania. Talk about a memory that can’t be forgotten!
Absolutely agree! I will never forget the whole experience especially looking through the scope and seeing that monster just staring at me!
 
Congrats Charlie, that is a great cat.

And you really deserve it :D Cheers:
 
Like you I think I could now be addicted to this Leopard hunting odyssey! Thank you for your comments sir!
Are your areas east or west of Windhoek?
Our main hunting area is in the Northwestern part of Namibia, closest town is Kamanjab.
 
Just got back from Namibia with my Wife , Son , and 2 friends . Had a wonderful trip and hunt. I am going back in November. Safe hunt Safe return lets see what Africa gives you. Good Hunting
 
Just got back from Namibia with my Wife , Son , and 2 friends . Had a wonderful trip and hunt. I am going back in November. Safe hunt Safe return lets see what Africa gives you. Good Hunting
Jimmy, please write up your recent hunt when you get the chance. I really enjoyed your previous report. Thanks
 
Congratulations! A great read and was thrilled to discover that PD is still hunting, as I sent several emails recently inquiring about 2022 dates which were bounced back as undeliverable.
 
Congratulations! A great read and was thrilled to discover that PD is still hunting, as I sent several emails recently inquiring about 2022 dates which were bounced back as undeliverable.
PM me and I will get you new contact info. Thank you for your comments
 
Woow what a story. Beautiful cat, congrats!
 
Congrats on a monster leopard, great hunt and awesome story. Shot my leopard a few years ago within a few miles of Kamanjab also. Great country and beautiful area.

Thanks for the story/report.

MB
 
Well a quick update folks. My import agent applied for my US import permit with USF&W on 17 August. This week I received an email from someone at USF&W asking for skull measurements of my cat. I think this is at least good news on this side of the ocean. I have contacted the outfitter and the taxidermist…..only the outfitter has replied promising to assist in getting the measurements. As we learn everything in that part of the world shuts down this time of year. Everyone keep your fingers crossed for me that all moves along well.
 
Well a quick update folks. My import agent applied for my US import permit with USF&W on 17 August. This week I received an email from someone at USF&W asking for skull measurements of my cat. I think this is at least good news on this side of the ocean. I have contacted the outfitter and the taxidermist…..only the outfitter has replied promising to assist in getting the measurements. As we learn everything in that part of the world shuts down this time of year. Everyone keep your fingers crossed for me that all moves along well.
Good luck. I hope it all pans out for you.
 
Hope it works out for you Charlie.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,662
Members
169,806
Latest member
DianaLangw
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top