NAMIBIA: Off To Namibia

Congrats Charlie, the photo plaque looks great! I just received my CITIES import permit this week, but everyone in Namibia, including my shipping agent, is "on holiday" until January 9. Already have the Namibian export cert, so they should be able to ship when they get back to work. My taxidermist in Iowa is an SCI measures, so I can only hope my cat scores anywhere close to the monster you took! Mike from Lacona, Iowa.

IMG_8042.jpeg
IMG_8041.jpeg

The pictures above are the taxidermy studio of Jim Guist, Totally Awesome Taxidermy, Billings Missouri the day my friend David and I picked up the trophy. And the cat in the U-Haul trailer.

I haven’t been able to post pictures to the site in over a year and we couldn’t figure out why. Well I bought a new IPAD and now I can load pictures. Go figure!

@CAustin,

That’s an awesome mount of a GREAT cat and a wonderful way to remember your hunt. Thanks for sharing.

IMG_0003.jpeg
Two toes in his final home in the man cave!

View attachment 405682Well folks I am finally off for Namibia. Hunt was cancelled last year as was everything and previously messed up and cancelled in 2016 Zimbabwe. Wish me luck And I will share the adventure as I go!

View attachment 405682Well folks I am finally off for Namibia. Hunt was cancelled last year as was everything and previously messed up and cancelled in 2016 Zimbabwe. Wish me luck And I will share the adventure as I go!
Safe travels and Good Hunting! Can't wait to read the report.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goforthebighorn

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you