NAMIBIA: Off To Namibia

Congrats Charlie, the photo plaque looks great! I just received my CITIES import permit this week, but everyone in Namibia, including my shipping agent, is "on holiday" until January 9. Already have the Namibian export cert, so they should be able to ship when they get back to work. My taxidermist in Iowa is an SCI measures, so I can only hope my cat scores anywhere close to the monster you took! Mike from Lacona, Iowa.
 
IMG_8042.jpeg
IMG_8041.jpeg
 
The pictures above are the taxidermy studio of Jim Guist, Totally Awesome Taxidermy, Billings Missouri the day my friend David and I picked up the trophy. And the cat in the U-Haul trailer.

I haven’t been able to post pictures to the site in over a year and we couldn’t figure out why. Well I bought a new IPAD and now I can load pictures. Go figure!
 
@CAustin,

That’s an awesome mount of a GREAT cat and a wonderful way to remember your hunt. Thanks for sharing.
 
IMG_0003.jpeg
Two toes in his final home in the man cave!
 
View attachment 405682Well folks I am finally off for Namibia. Hunt was cancelled last year as was everything and previously messed up and cancelled in 2016 Zimbabwe. Wish me luck And I will share the adventure as I go!

View attachment 405682Well folks I am finally off for Namibia. Hunt was cancelled last year as was everything and previously messed up and cancelled in 2016 Zimbabwe. Wish me luck And I will share the adventure as I go!
Safe travels and Good Hunting! Can't wait to read the report.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,342
Messages
1,573,398
Members
169,746
Latest member
ZCPFreda7
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top