NAMIBIA: My Leopard Hunt Begins

any news?
 
???? The suspense is killing me. I hope it's because Johnny and them are still partying their asses off after killing a monster spotted kitty.
 
Had multiple leopards all around us last night making lots of noise. Nothing came to bait. Tonight is my last sit. Flying home tomorrow afternoon. If nothing else I took some nice plains game
 
Come on Johnny!!!
 
Had multiple leopards all around us last night making lots of noise. Nothing came to bait. Tonight is my last sit. Flying home tomorrow afternoon. If nothing else I took some nice plains game

Sounds like you are right in the thick of a very exciting hunt!! Wow.
 
Reschedule the flights home for a couple days later... Then you'll get him tonight for sure!
 
Stay positive Johnny. I got my first elk as my brother and I were walking back to camp on the last morning. Shot him 200 yards from camp. Ron was sitting in camp and thought Tim was just letting me shoot my gun. Took him about 20 minutes to come look for us when he realized we must have gotten an elk.

Stick with it - you'll get him!!!!
 
It ain't over until the fat lady sinks...

LOL!!!! Sings, Sinks, Stinks.... either way. There is still time. (y)
 
It ain't over until the fat lady sings...

Exactly.

Having a Leopard running around you is pretty damned cool.
Hope he walks out front for you today.
 
Oops, spell check put sings, meant sinks... But who cares, come on Johnny
 
NOT UNTIL
c4edc3f0cddc645d395285965bea7f43.366x232x1.jpg
 
You guys are a lot more positive than me for sure lol. Long days and hours in stand are taking its toll. But I'm willing to run from stand to shower to airport.
 
Just think when you pull it off at the last hour of the last day, oh what a memory that's gunna be.
 
Pulling for you!!! If they are around, it just takes a second for one to make a mistake! Get em tonight!
 
The shower is optional technically.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,162
Members
169,501
Latest member
AnjaAguiar
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top