NAMIBIA: Johnnyblues V.S. Mr. Spots Round Two

Hey bro.... no worries.... you’ll find that cat all in one piece I bet. There might not be a Hyena one within 100 miles. So all may very well be safe and sound. Piled up like cord wood!
 
bccc180a-5022-4212-af81-9646d1e42906.jpg
 
Hell Yeah!!! Congrats sir!
 
Hell yeah buddy!!! Congratulations!!!!
 
Now we’re talking. Very exciting! When you get an animal like this - meaning a long track, overnight wait, not sure hit, etc. it just adds to the memory. Ages you, you get a few more grey hairs, etc. but the feeling when you finally get it is priceless. It’s happened to me on deer, bear and my bow killed mountain Zebra. All felt great. But to have this on a great African cat... wow. That would be incredible Fingers crossed that all turns out well. You got this [emoji1303]
 
Hahaha!!!! I knew bud!!!! Congratulations!!! We were all there with you man!
 
Yeah! Congrats, fine cat
 
Thank the Lord! It was getting on towards my bed time and this damn hunting app ain’t got a DVR! Way to go my friend, way to go!
 
Congrats. Awesome cat.
 
The smile says it all. Sweet picture of victory. Congratulations and thanks for keeping us in the story. Felt like I was there with you! More brandy!
 
Big old Tom!:A Bravo:Look out Mountain Zebra! And look out Johnny's liver!
 
Now that is a cat! Congrats on a well earned leopard.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,656
Members
169,792
Latest member
Jameolsene
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top