NAMIBIA: Johnnyblues V.S. Mr. Spots Round Two

Hey bro.... no worries.... you’ll find that cat all in one piece I bet. There might not be a Hyena one within 100 miles. So all may very well be safe and sound. Piled up like cord wood!

bccc180a-5022-4212-af81-9646d1e42906.jpg

Hell Yeah!!! Congrats sir!

Hell yeah buddy!!! Congratulations!!!!

Now we’re talking. Very exciting! When you get an animal like this - meaning a long track, overnight wait, not sure hit, etc. it just adds to the memory. Ages you, you get a few more grey hairs, etc. but the feeling when you finally get it is priceless. It’s happened to me on deer, bear and my bow killed mountain Zebra. All felt great. But to have this on a great African cat... wow. That would be incredible Fingers crossed that all turns out well. You got this

Hahaha!!!! I knew bud!!!! Congratulations!!! We were all there with you man!

Yeah! Congrats, fine cat

Thank the Lord! It was getting on towards my bed time and this damn hunting app ain’t got a DVR! Way to go my friend, way to go!

Congrats. Awesome cat.

The smile says it all. Sweet picture of victory. Congratulations and thanks for keeping us in the story. Felt like I was there with you! More brandy!

Big old Tom!:A Bravo:Look out Mountain Zebra! And look out Johnny's liver!

Now that is a cat! Congrats on a well earned leopard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg