Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Asia/M.East
Dear Hunting friends,

the Namibia Conservation hunt includes the following -

6 Full Hunting days + 2 Arrival and Departure days
All Inclusive meals, drinks, Professional hunter, Toyota Land cruiser hunting vehicle, Airpot Transfer, Gun and Ammo!!!

+ 1 Free Trophy Gemsbok where the meat will be donated to our Local Village school

TOTAL in US$ 1 850,-

Any Trophy or Own use Game species can be added according to Price List.

Please contact me via email philip@khomas-highland-hunting.com for further questions.

Philip Hennings

1.jpg

Could you post a list of trophy fees for the own use animals?

Sorry if these are silly questions as I am a greenhorn, but the meat is donated to the school (which is awesome) but are the hide/horns retained by the hunter or do they get the whole thing? Also, can cull animals be added along with trophy animals? Thanks!

Last edited:
Sorry if these are silly questions as I am a greenhorn, but the meat is donated to the school (which is awesome) but are the hide/horns retained by the hunter or do they get the whole thing? Also, can cull animals be added along with trophy animals? Thanks!
Hi MT_Fin, there are no silly questions about hunting. Yes the idea is giving back to the community. The Hide and Horns can be kept if the Animal falls under our minimum quality control. Yes we can trophy hunt and cull hunt at the same time! Are you planing a Safari to Africa in the near future? If so I will gladly be of your assistance. best regards from Namibia

Could you post a list of trophy fees for the own use animals?
Hello Labman,
we do cull hunting on the following species-
Gemsbuck, Red Hartbeest, Blue Wildebeest, Warthog, Springbok and Mountain Zebra. For this year I can offer a package of 6 cull animals for U$ 1350,-
The Namibia Conservation Hunt 8 days of which 6 are full hunting days including one Gemsbuck Trophy costs US$ 1 850,- + 6 culls animals = US$ 3 200,- for the all inclusive Safari with us.

Are the cull animals primarily females?

Hi MT_Fin, there are no silly questions about hunting. Yes the idea is giving back to the community. The Hide and Horns can be kept if the Animal falls under our minimum quality control. Yes we can trophy hunt and cull hunt at the same time! Are you planing a Safari to Africa in the near future? If so I will gladly be of your assistance. best regards from Namibia
Thanks for the info. Yes I am, either 2020 or 2021 though. Trying to decide where to go and which outfit. I’m looking for the experience and adventure, so I don’t mind less than “trophy” trophies on the wall to remind me and gemsbok has always been high on my wish list to hunt, especially free range in native habitat.

Sent you a PM

Can't go wrong on deals like this................thanks for the offer............Phillip.............was the oryx herd that is in the foto, on the property to be hunted? That is a great foto.....I'll bet there is a shooter in there!...........................FWB

This might be a great first Africa hunt with my granddaughter! We don’t “need” any trophies, but she wants the experience of Africa. Maybe in 2020 or 2021. Already booked for 2019.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg