My Whitetail Completed

johnnyblues

AH ambassador
Joined
Jun 13, 2013
Messages
6,903
Reaction score
7,524
Location
Georgia
Media
204
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
13
USA/Canada
1
Mex/S.Amer
1
Hunted
USA, Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
montana whitetail.jpg

Just got my whitetail back that I shot this past November in Montana. Great job by Wildlife Studios in PA
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A beauty! Congrats!
 
Thank you sir
 
Nice buck!
 
Thanks Phil
 
You got a corker Johnny. Congrats.
 
Not too shabby..Can't complain really
 
Definitely a shooter. Very nice buck and a very nice mount.
 
Pretty respectable Whitetail from Montana. Congrats.

Nice job on the mount.
 
Nice, congrats.
 
whitetail stags make a handsome mount , yours looks like he has a bit of age to him .
looks spectacular .
 
Very nice!!!
 
that's a really great stag and mount will look great in your house , I just need one in my house
 
whitetail stags make a handsome mount , yours looks like he has a bit of age to him .
looks spectacular .

We will have to work on getting one on your wall.
 
Nice grey faced old buck. Love the brow tines
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,772
Members
169,617
Latest member
VGYDexter
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top