My New Trophy Room / Man Cave

WOW! I am envious! A fine space indeed!

Very well done! Congrats!

Those two whitetail are really nice !

Those two whitetail are really nice !
IMG-20200112-WA0040.jpg
IMG-20171117-WA0031.jpg

This one was from 2017. Officially a B&C and P&Y entry.
IMG_20171117_104402.jpg

I assume you figured out how to buy that land?!

Chago, Your trophy room would make anyone proud to own it. I'm jealous. Those two bucks you got "out the back door" are impressive.

Chago, Your trophy room would make anyone proud to own it. I'm jealous. Those two bucks you got "out the back door" are impressive.
Thank you. I do appreciate that. And to be honest. As much as some of the other trophies were much more costly, amazing adventures in unknown lands etc. But those white tails are still my pride and joy. Those are from 25 years of sitting in tree stands for hundreds of hours per season. Shivering like a leaf. Entire summers of planting food plots, cutting trails, scouting etc. Passing on bucks year after year causing you to eat tag soup just so they can grow.

Every trip I go on I can't sleep the day before from excitement. But to this day. When my local bow hunting season opens for deer. I don't sleep for a week before lol.

Beautiful room - Congrats on getting it completed!

Hey Buddy, it turned out great! It truly is a space any hunter would be proud of. I remember when I had first seen pictures of those two whitetails..... They look every bit as impressive today! I like how you have them framing your office area.
Great idea for your gun and reloading room too. How big is it?

Fantastic. Very nicely done!

Hey Buddy, it turned out great! It truly is a space any hunter would be proud of. I remember when I had first seen pictures of those two whitetails..... They look every bit as impressive today! I like how you have them framing your office area.
Great idea for your gun and reloading room too. How big is it?
Thank you. It's 16 X 5. I lined the 16' wall with the built in for hunting Gear. Then the table and guns over it. And is still roomy for me to stand and reload and access guns etc. Under the reloading table I put all my gun cases etc. Worked out nicely. Required some good spacial planning. But works wonderfully.

Good idea. If I was building a new place I'd certainly consider a vault. And a walk in cooler!

Turned out great! Love the look of the wood in contrast with the white!

Very nicely done! Enjoy your space, I do mine!

Nice room, very well thought out, but as usual.... not big enough LOL. When I did my reloading room I thought "how am I ever going to use all this space", now I wish I had pushed the one wall 10' further. If you have never had spray foam insulation in your home, you are going to love it. It was one of the best things we did when our home was renovated. Saw an immediate drop in our heating/cooling bills. Again beautiful job, and big kudos on those whitetails, most will hunt a lifetime and never take one so nice, let alone two.

Well done.

I saw this when it came out? Now that I’m seeing it again I’m going to bed upset and jealous!!!! I really like the vault and trophy room. It’s freakin awesome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack849688

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg