My new 9.3 x 62

great rifle, even greater calibre

contact me if you need to use it, will sort some great hunting for you....incl your dream animal

the licenses are moving better these days, i have heard around 3-4 months

if you need a motivation leteer etc, contact me

regards
 
The one shown to the left here is no longer in my possession. It does, however, now reside about a hundred miles south, and if I need to visit, I can. Cold turkey is TOUGH! I'm not sure the habit can ever be broken. VIVA Le 9.3x62!
 
Congratulations. Beautiful rifle in a classic cartridge. I hope the red tape is finished soon and you can enjoy your new rifle. I have a Ruger African in 9.3x62.

Safe hunting
 
Unfortunately I was not able to shoot it before buying but the rifle is in perfect condition. This is a Vektor rifle that was built in South Africa on a Simson & Co pre war action. It’s been rebarelled and almost never shot by the looks of it. Unfortunately the current backlog in issuing of licences in SA means that I will more than likely only take posession next year. This situation is however improving as a result of ongoing litigation. I’m going to hunt most african game but will focus on Eland, Wildebeest, Zebra and maybe a Cape Buffalo in countries where the 9.3 is legal.
Gee I thought our state firearm licences in Queensland Australia was run by bureaucratic wankers, it takes about 2 -3 weeks here, when the system started in about 1997 it cost $11.00 now its $40.00. I also love my 9.3x62. built on a Parker Hale M98.
 
Bought my first hunting rifle today. Now the wait for the licence here in SA. It is a 9.3 x 62 Mauser built on a mauser style action.

View attachment 454441View attachment 454442View attachment 454443View attachment 454444View attachment 454445View attachment 454446
You have a nice Vector built rifle . They sourced M98 actions from Germany rather than use old Musgrave actions so this was built like this and not rebarelled. They reworked the bolt and safety.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,665
Members
169,812
Latest member
Tucksethoms
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top