My Covid vaccination experience

new mRNA based vaccines will kill nearly everyone who has taken one when next exposed to a different variant of the Covid virus.
Vaccines of a different type, non-mRNA, do not fit into this scheme. So that's why Macron is so strongly opposed to the adoption of Russian and Chinese vaccines in Europe!

I am feeling pretty niave. I never would have believed so many people in America are so susceptible to being sucked into these ridiculous conspiracy theories. What ever became of common sense and the ability to analyze information and determine fact from fiction? My whole faith in my fellow Americans has been shaken to the core. I can only hope that these vaccines bring this pandemic to a close quickly so we can get back to some semblance of order. Stay healthy and get vaccinated. Good hunting.

I have friends who believe all this conspiracy stuff. Its really amazing. They may be walking in Walmart and Fauci or Bill Gates may jump out of the cloths rack and jab them.

I have not even for a second considered taking the vaccine and i will not take it.

I have not even for a second considered taking the vaccine and i will not take it.

That is certainly your prerogative, but you are likely not travelling internationally on any airline (which is their prerogative).

BTW, got my Johnson & Johnson version of the vaccine yesterday and feel fine today.

That's really showing them. And certainly your decision.

Course it may be a bit problematic if you decide to get off the farm and travel internationally.

We took our second dose of Pfizer yesterday. Super efficient drive through operation with zero wait time other than the post inoculation 15 min holding area. Neither of us have had a reaction of any sort other than a slight soreness in the arm if I think about it and remember which arm. Texas has just opened scheduling to everyone over the age of 16.

I really do hope for your sake that you do not come to regret that decision. Speaking as someone who suffered through a bout with covid I would not wish that upon anyone. Good health.

Well, it's been 24 hours since I received the first dose of Pfizer. Only side-effect was a sore arm - it was sore enough that it woke me up last night when I rolled over on it. Much less so now.

I do have a strange desire to reinstall Windows 10 on all my devices and I randomly blurt out "Bill Gates owns me" about every hour or so. And I may or may not have peed out a tiny microchip this morning.

Just kidding. Just a sore arm.

That's really showing them. And certainly your decision.

Course it may be a bit problematic if you decide to get off the farm and travel internationally.

We took our second dose of Pfizer yesterday. Super efficient drive through operation with zero wait time other than the post inoculation 15 min holding area. Neither of us have had a reaction of any sort other than a slight soreness in the arm if I think about it and remember which arm. Texas has just opened scheduling to everyone over the age of 16.
Encouraging news: people who received the vaccine 9 months ago were revaccinated. They no longer had antibodies, but after revaccination they immediately appeared, that is, the immunity is completely preserved. The same type of vaccine as Johnson and Johnson, also on the adenovirus platform, Sputnik-V.

I didn't feel any side effects on the first shot except for the sore arm where they stuck me.

Now the second one I did feel a little tired the day after but that was it. I did take my temperature every few hours to see what it was but my temperature was normal all the time.

I noted here a week or so ago that my wife was due her second dose of the Pfizer vaccine this week. She actually received it yesterday. She said her nurse accidentally hit a nerve in her arm when she "stuck" her this time, which hurt a bit - but that was an administration error, not the fault of the vaccine.
So far her only side effects have been the expected sore shoulder, a mild headache, a very slight (low-grade) fever during the night and a pretty significant chill for a few hours during the night.
But, she woke up feeling fine this morning and is at work as I write this and every appearance so far is that her symptoms are not returning. So overall I'd say she's pretty satisfied with the experience.

I get my 2nd shot April 15 and will update after that.

Our state just lifted the state-wide mask mandate yesterday, and although our city (Little Rock) plans to keep it in place a little longer, I know any time we travel outside the city we will be around unmasked people. As a result, I'm grateful for the extra measure of protection the vaccine provides from infection.
News yesterday said Pfizer and Moderna are showing 80% protection from infection after one dose, 90%-ish effective at preventing infection after two doses, and essentially 100% effective at preventing hospitalization. That's about as good as we can ask for. (y)

I really do hope for your sake that you do not come to regret that decision. Speaking as someone who suffered through a bout with covid I would not wish that upon anyone. Good health.
With that bean said, The manufacturers of the vaccine and the makers of the virus are the same. Nothing we haven't seen before. history just repeats itself. There are other medications out there that destroys the virus but they are not optional because the new vaccine must sell.

Got my second Pfizer shot yesterday and my COVID-19 passport!
1A0B32D9-C0DF-40D2-BB23-69B4F12E9B42.jpeg

Thank you Red Leg for saying this. I wanted to say almost this exact thing but didn't want to cross any unspoken lines since I haven't been here long. (y) (y)
You can say much on this forum. Just use the correct form. Shakespeare is a good guideline.
It looks like you are doing an exquisite job so far.(y)

Got my second shot yesterday. I am currently doing quality control in a horizontal position of my Roomba vacuum cleaner. It is doing a very nice job. Occasionally I do a little stretching. I stretch out for the TV remote.:LOL:

With that bean said, The manufacturers of the vaccine and the makers of the virus are the same. Nothing we haven't seen before. history just repeats itself. There are other medications out there that destroys the virus but they are not optional because the new vaccine must sell.
" The manufacturers of the vaccine and the makers of the virus are the same .........." :rolleyes:

tin foil.jpg

Just don't wear them in a thunderstorm. :A Way To Go:

In a letter to the German writer Grimm, Catherine the Great quipped:: "It is a shame for the French king, in the XVIII century, to die of smallpox." She herself was vaccinated, and vaccinated her son - heir. A letter from 1774.
And the foil caps are wrong, it's disinformation. They must be connected to the metal soles with wires, otherwise they do not work. It's elementary!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelitaAu

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,