My Buffalo stoppers

Reckless

AH senior member
Joined
Jun 22, 2013
Messages
62
Reaction score
18
Media
6
Hunted
Africa, Australia, UK.
image.jpg
A quick pic of my three hunting rifles. 2 x 9.3x74 and the big .470 NE.
 
very nice rifles, im very jealous!

-matt
 
pretty swish deal ,reckless
I go for that under and over ,mate .
the solid one in the middle is the .470 im guessing ?
 
NICE COMBO OF RIFLES. :)
 
I'm liking all three sir.
 
3 beauties.
 
I'm liking all three sir.
I am hoping I get a skull like the one you are holding. August can't come early enough for me now. Thanks for your comment.
 
pretty swish deal ,reckless
I go for that under and over ,mate .
the solid one in the middle is the .470 im guessing ?
Right on the money there. The o/ u is a Beretta silver sable and the other s/s is a Merkel. The .470 is a Chapuis.
 
That 470 NE is what I would use on the Cape buffalo ! They are big and they are mean and they are hard to put down. Mine had just started to run at me with six of his buddies when my PH urged me to shoot him in the chest........I did (see picture)
image.jpg
 
What an animal. Well done. Our lame government is about to ban the import of trophies taken in Africa. I hope I get mine in before the ban.
 
Yea I think lion will be next for non import! The tree huggers are winning the battle of the press. But I plan to keep hunting till the Feds make me stop. Hope you have a great time on your hunt sir you sure have some great guns to take along.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,927
Members
169,468
Latest member
maustonralam1988
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top