AH fanatic
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Rowland Ward (RW) & Association des Guides de Grande Chasse (AGGC)
Hunted
senegal, guinea, ivory coast, burkina faso, benin, cameroun, central africa, tanzania, zimbabwe, south africa
Hello all,

I just got my bongo 2 days ago and I want to share the pictures with you.
Yes it is a pedestal mount.... Why? I always dreamed to get it mount this way, I saw one like this loooong ago... I wanted it this way.

I am leaving for Tanzania next week and I will be back in December !! so all the best for your next hunts.

I also have a new web site: Welcome - Hunters Guide Safaris
Still under construction but it will be okay soon.
Have a look at my new video channel on You tube: HUNTERSGUIDESAFARIS - YouTube

Cheers
christophe

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Attachments

• DSC03866.jpg
    DSC03866.jpg
    627.6 KB · Views: 133
  • DSC03867.jpg
    DSC03867.jpg
    544.1 KB · Views: 163
  • DSC03868.jpg
    DSC03868.jpg
    658.1 KB · Views: 152
Last edited by a moderator:
Christophe, first good luck on the upcoming trip/trips. Be safe.

Second I love that mount. I am looking for something to do my gemsbok. Though I cant do the whole rock base, I may do some form of stone top after looking at this. Very nice!!

Christophe,
Absolutely superb! My dream hunt above everything else in the world. Thanks for sharing.

Take Care,

Best Regards.
Marius Goosen

Love that mount!
One animal thats probably on every African hunters wish list.

Congrats

What a great way to get those classic stripes into the picture, as it were.
Colours of the base look familiar to some video footage of your hunts. Nice work.

Congratulations and thanks.

Good luck in TZ. Stay safe.

Christophe, What a beautiful mount, very nice! Stay safe.

Vibrant mount! Love the orange coat, what a special animal! Certainly a species that deserves to be showcased in a special mount...

Your new website is already looking nice... thanks for linking to AH as well.

All the best for your hunting season in Tanzania, already looking forward to your pictures and videos! Take care!

Very, very nice :clapping:

Great looking mount!
One day I hope I can hunt Bongo:p

Unique mount, thanks for sharing.

Beautiful. Looks to me like you have a nice spot for a red flanked duiker on the rock at the base! ;)

Awesome mount, good luck on your upcoming hunts.

other than full body mount icouldnt picture a more perfect mount that looks as brillaint as you could hope

Nice mount Christophe, not typical for the bongo.

I wonder how many weeks of the year you will be home to enjoy that one? Have a great season mate. Dan

Thank you all.
You know my passion about bongo.... I think it is a good mount, I am quite happy with this one.
I see my trophies and my family when I am at home..... some weeks in a year.... this is the way of a PH life...
Cheers

What a great looking trophy. Congratulations on making your dream come true.

Christophe,
We met in Kocho/Mbari while you were hunting Jimmy/Teresa. I enjoyed your company and your positive hunting attitude, hope to hunt with you soon. The Bongo is truly one of Africas most exceptional trophies. Looks fantastic, looking forward to seeing mine soon.

Steve

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamebaidoithuong0

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.