Moderator For A Day - Ban Button Auction

I haven’t been on here much lately. Much to the relief of several people I think.

So your going for the self ban.:whistle::sneaky:
 
Lol just been busy, probably much to the relief of many I’m sure.
 
Although a new member here, I've been tasked to represent a group of "investors" and to bid on their behalf.

The goal is simple. Pooled effort to seek the longest ban possible, within budget of course, so that the ban of a particular member may be possible. Some may wish that employees of sponsors also were exempt from the game, but alas, tis not the case!

Although the budget given to me is not unlimited it is quite high I do assure you. Bid me up of you wish, and if you are willing to pay.

Opening Syndicate bid is $300 for the six month ban.
 
Although a new member here, I've been tasked to represent a group of "investors" and to bid on their behalf.

The goal is simple. Pooled effort to seek the longest ban possible, within budget of course, so that the ban of a particular member may be possible. Some may wish that employees of sponsors also were exempt from the game, but alas, tis not the case!

Although the budget given to me is not unlimited it is quite high I do assure you. Bid me up of you wish, and if you are willing to pay.

Opening Syndicate bid is $300 for the six month ban.

Well if your group of investors weren't a bunch of cheap bastards there would be at least four figures in these bids!
 
Well someone feels safe.... :A Yes: :E Head Scratch: :E Hmmm:
 
1. 1x One day BAN - $5 @Hogpatrol
2. 1x One Week BAN - $15 @crudeoildude
3. 1x One Month BAN - $55 @Royal27
4. 1x Six Months BAN - $285 @gizmo
5. 1x LIFT THE BAN BUTTON - $150 @gizmo


:D Pop Popcorn:


If a sponsor pays to advertise, Can they be banned???:whistle:

Perhaps you don't like something about a sponsor, or you had a bad experience, this could get real interesting. Puts a lot of value on the get out of jail free card.

Perhaps your going on a hunt with an outfitter, is there a way to negotiate a trophy fee for an eland for $285? The value of a ban may just go way up.:sneaky:
 
If a sponsor pays to advertise, Can they be banned???:whistle:
@Wheels, Sorry sponsors are off limits.
OK, a point of clarification please. Are the Representatives of AH Sponsor outfitters exempt from the ban, or just the outfitter themself?
I think I know the answer, but just want to be sure everyone understands the rules ;)
 
OK, a point of clarification please. Are the Representatives of AH Sponsor outfitters exempt from the ban, or just the outfitter themself?
I think I know the answer, but just want to be sure everyone understands the rules ;)


Great minds(y)
 
OK, a point of clarification please. Are the Representatives of AH Sponsor outfitters exempt from the ban, or just the outfitter themself?
I think I know the answer, but just want to be sure everyone understands the rules ;)
Just the sponsors themselves.
 
Bummer. Thought this might be a good way of getting a $400 blue duiker or a $600 nyala or a .....

I didn't think there were trophy fees for blue duiker? :p
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,286
Messages
1,571,714
Members
169,399
Latest member
JulianePon
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top