Moderator For A Day - Ban Button Auction

I didn't think there were trophy fees for blue duiker? :p

In your case there are only invoices for blue duiker. You never pay.

:E Happy:
 
I didn't think there were trophy fees for blue duiker? :p
That would require Royal to actually shoot a blue duiker.
Damn getting pricey for the 6 month ban. Hmmmm gunna have to think on that one.
 
1. 1x One day BAN - $5 @Hogpatrol
2. 1x One Week BAN - $15 @crudeoildude
3. 1x One Month BAN - $150 anonymous
4. 1x Six Months BAN - $350 @PHOENIX PHIL
5. 1x LIFT THE BAN BUTTON - $160 anonymous
 
1. 1x One day BAN - $5 @Hogpatrol
2. 1x One Week BAN - $15 @crudeoildude
3. 1x One Month BAN - $150 anonymous
4. 1x Six Months BAN - $375 @CharlieSyndicate
5. 1x LIFT THE BAN BUTTON - $160 anonymous
 
Sure but with the current exchange rate that might look something like this...

zimbabwe-dollar.jpg
 
Whoa! Welcome to the posting side @keving, you certainly coming in with a bang. :P Cowboy:

1. 1x One day BAN - $5 @Hogpatrol
2. 1x One Week BAN - $15 @crudeoildude
3. 1x One Month BAN - $150 anonymous
4. 1x Six Months BAN - $500 @keving
5. 1x LIFT THE BAN BUTTON - $160 anonymous
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,236
Members
169,286
Latest member
Josie_Marry
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top