Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all! I have really enjoyed the last couple of years since I joined this community, and it has been a true pleasure getting to know some kindred spirits. All the best to you and yours for a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

20231222_155315.jpg
 
1703431943832.png
 
Merry Christmas!
 
Merry Christmas Y’all!
 
Merry Christmas and a happy new year everyone. Have a wonderful time with your loved ones and friends.
 
Merry Christmas from @ActionBob and I, to our AH family and friends! We hope all of you have a blessed time wherever you are spending Christmas! We are on the road like we were over Thanksgiving. Safe travels to others who will be on the road over the holidays.
 
May you all have a joyous and meaningful Christmas, and may God bless everyone with Health and Happiness in 2024!!!
 
Merry Christmas from @ActionBob and I, to our AH family and friends! We hope all of you have a blessed time wherever you are spending Christmas! We are on the road like we were over Thanksgiving. Safe travels to others who will be on the road over the holidays.

Jeez stop driving and start drinking....:A Thumbs Up::A Rock::D Barman:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,269
Messages
1,571,088
Members
169,253
Latest member
VARGeri003
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top