Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone. Earlier we went to hear my youngest son preach at Lutheran Church of the Lakes in Addison MI. Tonight, we will be going to the 9:00 Service at my home church. This is a special event for me. My "opa" (grandpa) in German didn't read English very well if at all. But on Christmas Eve he would sing Silent Night in German from memory. When he passed, my father continued that "tradition." Now I do it, but I have to have the lyrics.
 
To all forum members world wide, wish you a merry xmass and happy new year, 2024!
 
Merry Christmas!
 
Merry Christmas everyone, where ever in the world you are. May today be a blessed day for you all.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,349
Messages
1,573,683
Members
169,822
Latest member
NestorBoyn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top