analog_peninsula

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia
Does anyone have a line on a M03 375 or 458 Lott magazine? Inquiring minds want to know.
:giggle:

Any magnum magazine will work.
You are looking for type E magazine.
JPEG_20240115_143112_2317649191226959072.jpg

That's actually not accurate. There are also magnum magazines with a spacer designed for .300 WM, 7mm RM, etc. Ask me how I know this ...

Unfortunately, they are long out of the M03 parts business. They have perhaps three or four odds and ends remaining, but are otherwise sold out. Mauser corporate publicly stated they would continue to support the M03 when it was discontinued, but that was entirely lip service as far as I've been able to tell; perhaps they've provided some minor services to preferred customers within Germany proper.

@analog_peninsula : technically they still produce some parts from time to time, but better is to look on a website like egun.de , find a store that still sells new replacement barrels and contact them to see if anyone still has a magazine lying around. Ordering from a Mauser dealer, is just a world of hurt.

For reference and anybody who finds this thread via a search engine:

Side view of magnum magazines (type E and G)
53480342546_b85a4dccbf_h.jpg

Top view showing the spacer installed in type G magazines
53479440282_6c716e610c_h.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noafrica4me

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you