Magazine's Add's

Daniel Cary

AH legend
Joined
Oct 22, 2019
Messages
2,755
Reaction score
4,046
Location
Michigan
Media
37
Ruger & Hornady, CZ 2011. When literature was 1/2 the anticipation
1656352257946.png

1656352375054.png

1656352421060.png

1656352446148.png
 
I am an avid reader. I still love gun & hunting magazines, and relish Africa & Alaska hunting books!
 
I am an avid reader. I still love gun & hunting magazines, and relish Africa & Alaska hunting books!
It's a lost art. a little off topic, but I've simply requested literature from some of today's manufacturers & denied due to online, etc...
 
My buddy Kevin Steele. One of the best writers out there.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,188
Members
169,926
Latest member
henepasab1987
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top