Made it to C10

rsmurray

Titanium supporter
AH veteran
Joined
Jan 13, 2022
Messages
152
Reaction score
398
Media
22
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Made it in yesterday. Now if the rest of my luggage with boots, bullets, cams will just get here we can be about it. But theres baits to refresh, buffalo and plains game to hunt so I’ll borrow from the camp, we’ll make do!!!
 
Ok starting day 4 got 9 baits out, she cat on one already. Working hard. Daughter and Alecia with Anton chasing plains game but Lions giving them grief. I have already been taken by this place. Incredible numbers and variety. Took a nice waterbuck yesterday. Very poor service so cant pos pics
 
Good luck! Hunted Coutada 10 in 2014, absolutely my favorite place to hunt on earth!
Glad Anton is still there, super nice guy. I would ask you to say high for me but I doubt he would ever remember me. My PH was JW Hoffmyer, I don’t think he’s been there since Paul Ferria passed away a few years ago.
 
Glad you made it safely, even if some gear hasn’t yet.
Excited to hear more details when you can post them. Good luck!
 
Gear made it day two. Two waterbuck down, daughter took first Buffalo. Cat down yesterday in daylight!!! Stories and Pics to come when we get home. Shaun Botha w Southern Cross Prod is videoing. Anton and guys her at C10 are great. Place is crazy good.
 
I left camp the day before you arrived. Saw lions, had leopard run across road in daylight. Thousands of waterbuck. Took a hippo, 1st buffalo, hartebeest, 4 of the tiny ten. Had great stalk on 2 croc's to get within shooting distance but passed, to young.
 
I’ll let Anton know u made it home pm me ur name. Daughter still out w Anton tnight in the palms lookin for Nyala.
 
Daughter took Zebra yesterday (Selous) and fine Nyala today she is fixin to head home. I got another 8 days to hit the swamps for buff and get Nyala and maybe Sable and Zebra. What a place!!!!
 
Did either of you see any of the huge herds of buffalo Marromeu is known for?
 
Did either of you see any of the huge herds of buffalo Marromeu is known for?
Elephant?
I saw 3 herds of 300 plus buffalo and a couple with around 100.
As far as elephant we saw one herd led by an extremely cheeky cow.

I understand the buffalo have gotten better and don’t know about the elephant situation.
 
Did either of you see any of the huge herds of buffalo Marromeu is known for?
Yes my daughter killed hers from a herd of probably 150 but Shaun sent drone across to the island and there was a much larger herd. He has some video from previous trip with even larger herd in the 600s that roams 10/11/12.
 
Yes my daughter killed hers from a herd of probably 150 but Shaun sent drone across to the island and there was a much larger herd. He has some video from previous trip with even larger herd in the 600s that roams 10/11/12.
Probably 10/11/14
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,265
Messages
1,571,009
Members
169,219
Latest member
LizetteMcC
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top