Lost a Holland & Holland at Holts, decided to build my own

Henrick, a guy could get mighty envious / jealous just looking at this beauty. Have you taken it to a range yet, or do you have any test targets shot during the build? It looks as though you are getting exactly what you hoped for.

Yes tried out some different bullet weights.
225 gr hornady

20211102_075526.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic rifle. Thanks so much for the step by step pictures. Very interesting to follow. Have a great trip breaking it in to Africa.

So it is not quite finished,but almost. It still needs to be checkered and some engraving.nothing fancy just 375 H&H on the barrel , serialnumber on the triggergard and 4 cartridges on magazine floorplate.
But as i said before we were on a tight schedule before a very special trip to zimbabwe so those things hade to wait.

View attachment 442055View attachment 442056View attachment 442057View attachment 442058View attachment 442059View attachment 442060View attachment 442061View attachment 442062View attachment 442063
Loving that dark timber (y)

This is an experience I hope to have one day! Id like to sell some rifles and pair things down to specific calibers, say 3…reduce the “quantity“ and up the “quality”….a bespoke ‘sentimental-working’ rifle being one! Well done sir! The smith ain’t too shabby either x) very cool to see!

This is an experience I hope to have one day! Id like to sell some rifles and pair things down to specific calibers, say 3…reduce the “quantity“ and up the “quality”….a bespoke ‘sentimental-working’ rifle being one! Well done sir! The smith ain’t too shabby either x) very cool to see!
Thank you!
You should absolutly do it.It is a very nice journey and when it fits like a glove in the end it is very rewording.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross