Looking for some shirts

TagSafari.com, Houston, Tx. I have 5 of their shirts and they're good well constructed cotton, lighter wait, long tails, monochrome dull earth tones, well placed pockets and so forth. I understand the Tag clothing is put together in South Africa through a coop and sold stateside. Good value.

they are made in zimbabwe. we use them and they are very helpful . mind you usually buy 20 plus at a time :)

I saw TAG clothes for sale in Victoria Falls. That might be easier then ordering TAG form Houston and then maybe not. Personally, I prefer the Boyt myself. More generous cut, especially the sleeves.

Pricy but very nice shirts!
Like the new Avitar Art!

I saw TAG clothes for sale in Victoria Falls. That might be easier then ordering TAG form Houston and then maybe not. Personally, I prefer the Boyt myself. More generous cut, especially the sleeves.

well you must be pumped up or i am thinner than i thought.....:A Yeah:... as never thought the tag shirts were slim fit....mind you only have short sleeved ones . long sleeves would drive me apeshit

well you must be pumped up or i am thinner than i thought.....:A Yeah:... as never thought the tag shirts were slim fit....mind you only have short sleeved ones . long sleeves would drive me apeshit

Not pumped up. Its next to impossible to roll up the sleeve while wearing the shirt to the tabs. The only way I have found to roll up the sleeve ti the tabs is taking the shirt off and doing it. And then the sleeves are tight.

Hi, I like the Boyt Harness Safari shirts. So I was order 8 shirts 2 weeks ago from a US company named American Equipage,
I received a order confirmation from them and they charge my card. But now when I try to contact both by e/mail and phone to receive a tracking number there is no answer...

Them website is : www.americanequipage.com

Do anyone knows anything about this company ?

Would be grateful for some feedback or if anyone have order from them before, thanks.

Michael and fellow AH members,
Here is an update on trying to get this vendor to respond to emails. I emailed them twice to see if they would respond to a purchase question and they did. Someone named Roxy replied that they were still in business and then that they shipped overseas.
I then replied back to Roxy attaching order information from Michael asking that they respond to his emails. I also let Roxy know that some of our stateside members had tried to contact them but calls went to voicemail.
These folks have now gone silent with me! Not sure if Michael at Mbizi Safaris has heard from them at this point.
So it would seem that customer service is not a strong point with the vendor! The question still remains to be answered if Michael will get a response or his merchandise!

Michael and fellow AH members,
Here is an update on trying to get this vendor to respond to emails. I emailed them twice to see if they would respond to a purchase question and they did. Someone named Roxy replied that they were still in business and then that they shipped overseas.
I then replied back to Roxy attaching order information from Michael asking that they respond to his emails. I also let Roxy know that some of our stateside members had tried to contact them but calls went to voicemail.
These folks have now gone silent with me! Not sure if Michael at Mbizi Safaris has heard from them at this point.
So it would seem that customer service is not a strong point with the vendor! The question still remains to be answered if Michael will get a response or his merchandise!
Thanks @CAustin.

I called the company and someone did return my call. Here is my PM to Michael updating him on his order.

Michael, Liam Cika just called me, nice guy. He apparently tried to reach you by phone without success in Zambia to make sure that the order was legitimate since your banking is done in Bulgaria and the shipment was for Zambia. Lots of credit card fraud so his bank called him to verify the charge and he wanted to make sure all was in order before sending the goods. He put my name and number in your file but now that he feels reassured things will be smoother if you were to place an order in the future. In regards to your current order there is also some delay as one of the jacket that you ordered is not in stock and they are waiting for it. They should be receiving it within the coming week and will be able to ship your order after that, sometimes next week. Liam asked me to tell you not to worry and that all was in order. Hope this helps, Jerome

Good to know Jerome! I can understand them not responding back to me once they got the picture of the questions being asked and that I was not the person making the order. I am glad they returned your message with a call. Sounds like Michael will get his merchandise in short order.

Man it is awesome how you guys were able to help out Michael. Really cool!!

Good evening, was out of Internet some days here in Luangwa... Thank you very-very much for your assistance in this matter Jerome and Charlie, it's looks positive then...

I will let you know when and if I revive the shirts...

All the best and thanks again !

Michael

Jerome did more than I did. Glad all seems well.

I'm on a splendid mode because much thanks to Charlie and Jerome that did a fantastic work I finally received the Boyt Harness shirts delivered a couple of days ago all the way to Luangwa Valley !!

Thanks again.

Michael

image.jpeg

It looks great! I noticed that you have a very nice Elephant hair bracelet, we should start a thread on that...

my wife and i had three made out of our elephant,gave one away to a family member and kept two for us.since we are retired,oops,retarded,i dont wear a watch any more but do wear my bracelet.

Yes that's a nice topic Jerome, mine is from Kenya many years ago and still holding together... Anyhow I sitting on the platform at Mbizi with a glass of wine and like to share this photo...

Best regards to all of you from Mbizi.

Michael

image.jpeg

Would someone start an Elephant hair bracelet thread showing their bracelet?

I get all my hunting cloths is SA. Or maybe your ph will get them for you

Only place I found the OP requested shirts is at Orvis. They make them in Extra Long sizes for big guys like me. They are the ONLY supplier I've found that makes a true Extra Long.

Bad news, the shirts are $99. Good news? They dole out $25 off $50 coupons like candy. Still bad news...that's $75 a shirt but they wear like iron.

If you can fit in their sizes, try TAGS Safari.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinaabu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.