Looking for some shirts

If I get a response I will ask them about the emails being sent!

I bought Cabelas safari shirts and pants with the zip offs. They are heavy weight cotton. I've had them since 2011 and don't hardly look worn. There are loops in the chest pocket for cartridges which is nice to be able to carry some extra. Ann bought some Tag stuff for her in 2011. Back then the quality was ok, not as good as her SheSafari she bought at the time. Tag was out of men's shirts when I went to purchase so they weren't an option for me.

Thanks CAustin, appreciate that... Will see but it hurts to spend $700 bucks plus a $90 dollar shipping bill to someone that doesn't do what they suppose to do....

Thanks CAustin, appreciate that... Will see but it hurts to spend $700 bucks plus a $90 dollar shipping bill to someone that doesn't do what they suppose to do....

I hear you sir! Frankly, even if it was $39 I would be hacked off!

Yes you are so right CAustin, it's not only the money but if they have a webpage that working it's strange that it's still up and running if it's a fake company, again I really appreciate if you time Sir to send them a email, grateful if you let me know if you receive a answer..

Thanks again,
M

Here is from the Better Business Bureau (BBB):
http://www.bbb.org/upstate-new-york...llc-in-bovina-center-ny-154943330/complaints/

Screen Shot 2016-09-09 at 12.05.46 PM.png

Yikes, that is a lot of complaints!

One more question with out to hijack the post, do anyone knows where to order the classic Boyt Harness short sleeve safari jacket/shirt and they delivery/shipping to Zambia ? I was contact Boyt Harness directly and they say they don't....

Thanks,
M
SA550-Khaki-566x566.jpg

It does not seem to be a fake company... Another recourse is to contact your credit card company.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you would like me to help by calling American Equipage.

One more question with out to hijack the post, do anyone knows where to order the classic Boyt Harness short sleeve safari jacket/shirt and they delivery/shipping to Zambia ? I was contact Boyt Harness directly and they say they don't....

Thanks,
M
View attachment 159362

Michael,

I would suggest to do a general post asking if any AH members are coming to Zambia in the near future, order what you want and have it shipped to the AH members house, and then meet up with them when they come to Zambia, just a thought

Yes that can be a good idea reedy0312, but I need this shirts with DHL or FEDEX ASAP....
But thanks for your advice.
Cheers,
M

Thanks Jerome, I was trying call them yesterday from a satellite phone but no answer... if you can help me I would be most grateful, thanks again.

All the best,
M

Do you have an order number?

Just called their number (800) 590-6986 in New York a couple of times and the calls go to voicemail... For no left a message for them to call me back.

By the way is this the online store you went to to order your merchandise: http://www.americanequipage.com

If so I just noticed that their website is acting very strangely...

I did get a response to my first email from these people! My initial question was "are you still in business"?
The reply was yes from Roxy. So now I have asked do they ship world wide and await a reply.
When I get another reply I will supply them with our members order number and ask when was it shipped?
Stay tuned!

Thanks Gents, I send a PM to you Jerome. Thanks also wesheltonj, will try Opticplanet if nothing happens with that order...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross