Looking For Left Hand

I was afraid by thread title you had misplaced yours.....;)

Seriously, @Royal27 may be able to help you.
 
As someone who's been there I wish you the best of luck. I looked for years and then found two a week apart.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot (366).png
    Screenshot (366).png
    345.9 KB · Views: 197
  • Screenshot (367).png
    Screenshot (367).png
    309.5 KB · Views: 215
  • Screenshot (368).png
    Screenshot (368).png
    308.6 KB · Views: 174
Last edited by a moderator:
Weatherby also makes left handed actions.
 
The Winchester model 70 was also offered left hand although according to their website they're no longer in production.
 
The Winchester model 70 was also offered left hand although according to their website they're no longer in production.

Hasn't been in years. I'm still annoyed about that.
 
I've never seen one in person , though to be fair I live in a very rural area on the east cost of canada. So until I can atleast fondle one lovingly they remain a unicorn to me.
 
Not hard to find, thank goodness. I have LH rifles as follows Sako 85 Hunter, Tikka T3, and Blaser R8 (synthetic stock is ambi though you need different bolts for RH or LH). All are very good rifles, but the Blaser is in a different league.
 
My first lefty was a Ruger M77 Hawkeye and a damn fine rifle it is. Now also have a CZ550 safari magnum and a Winchester M70 Classic.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot (369).png
    Screenshot (369).png
    541.6 KB · Views: 193
  • Screenshot (370).png
    Screenshot (370).png
    535.5 KB · Views: 185
  • Screenshot (371).png
    Screenshot (371).png
    527.1 KB · Views: 179
  • Screenshot (372).png
    Screenshot (372).png
    496.2 KB · Views: 175
as a left handed shooter, I have amassed a small collection of true left hand firearms for my self. CZ 452 LH .22, Remington 700 LH 7mm08, 2 Winchester 70,s LH (crf) 7mm mag-300 win mag, ruger 77 hawkeye(crf) inLH 300 win mag and a 12 ga 3" mag Remington 870 LH shotgun. before LH rifles were semi main stream I used Remington pumps, but had to use right hand rifles if I wanted more power(magnums). I still can work a right hand bolt rifle pretty fast.
 
I have my share of them now.....mostly 700s.....but a few others brands. Years ago when I first started there wasn’t very many variations. So, I would build a custom one. Take a perfectly good Rem 700 LH and turn it in to some caliber they didn’t offer. Now a days there is quite a few to chose from. I also used mostly right handed guns at first but I couldn’t go back to that now. I even have a left handed slug gun....Tar-Hunt
 
I have my share of them now.....mostly 700s.....but a few others brands. Years ago when I first started there wasn’t very many variations. So, I would build a custom one. Take a perfectly good Rem 700 LH and turn it in to some caliber they didn’t offer. Now a days there is quite a few to chose from. I also used mostly right handed guns at first but I couldn’t go back to that now. I even have a left handed slug gun....Tar-Hunt
Is your slug gun by chance a savage 220lh ?
 
Is your slug gun by chance a savage 220lh ?

Nope, it’s a Tar-Hunt RSG-12 gun. Got it before they started to offer the upgrade to the Savage
 
Nope, it’s a Tar-Hunt RSG-12 gun. Got it before they started to offer the upgrade to the Savage
Shame I was hoping someone would have one I'm very interested in them but would like to hear an honest review before I consider ordering one. If I order one I'd be honour bond to then by it.
 
Shame I was hoping someone would have one I'm very interested in them but would like to hear an honest review before I consider ordering one. If I order one I'd be honour bond to then by it.

Message @rookhawk I believe he has used the 220 platform. He is at least from Illinois like me I am.( slug only state) so probably has experience with good slug guns.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,819
Members
169,419
Latest member
CassieBend
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top