Looking for Apprenticeship

Matthew Price

New member
Joined
Oct 5, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
5
Hi all hope you doing well. I recently completed my professional hunting course with David sutherland and looking to get my foot in the door. Im looking to do apprenticeship under a professional hunter and help out with any farm duties, dropping off clients or work on the farm you may need me to do. Ive got a bakkie and a valid driver's license. Not looking for pay just looking for experience!!



I am a avid hunter and love anything to do with game farms and being in the bush! Ive been hunting for a few years and shot alot of plains game species and spent alot of time in the bush. If there is any spots open for me will be deeply appreciated.




Kind regards Matthew
 
Last edited:
email your cv to me, we often have apprentice PHs through our setup, last one stayed for 3 years and still wont leave (ha ha)

stuart@tallyho.co.za

regards
 
:S Welcome:To AH
 
Welcome to AH, good luck on your PH journey
 
Welcome to AH Matthew Price!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,414
Messages
1,575,513
Members
170,343
Latest member
Caren18C50
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top